To represent the real personality of Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلم to the entire world being the symbol of peace, blessing and harmony YES intends to launch our Flagship Program on Spiritual Advancement “Week of Blessing”. This Campaign is planned during the month of Rabi ul Awal, titled as ہفتہ رحمتہ اللعالمین’ Week of Blessings’, with an opportunity for the Ummah and rest of the world to realize & establish that the social transformation & cultural change brought 1400years ago by Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلم ,that laid down the foundations of democracy, freedom of expression, equality, scientific research & hypothesis theories which are considered to be the touchstone of success in today’s era.
Week of Blessings
Racism, biases, and misperceptions leading to misunderstandings of few influential people that shadowed the personality of Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم as the benefactor of mankind and was kept hidden from the world. We, as Muslims, failed to represent Prophet ht ,noci na sa صلى الله عليه وسلمe role model, and practicality of his Sunnah, especially during these modern times, not only for ourselves but also for the entire humanity.
With the vision of proactively counter the misperception about Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and his philosophy of peace and harmony, YES will launch Week of Blessing as a campaign to promote the personality of Prophet a sa صلى الله عليه وسلم symbol of blessing at the national & international level.
- Paving way to establish an authority & Institution (i.e YES) to proactively counter islamophobia & falsehood about our Prophet (PBUH) nationally & internationally.
- Research Centre to re.write Seerah with its contemporary implementations. Re.branding & update Seerah with today’s modern days terminologies.
- To initiate a campaign to present Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم as a symbol of blessing & peace and portraying him as the patron of humanity by promoting Prophet’s leadership صلى الله عليه وسلمon all mediums of communication.
- To encourage humanity in participating in “Do Good, Have Good” campaign by his صلى الله عليه وسلم philosophy & deeds.
- To register the 3rd week of Rabi-ul-Awal as a “Week of Blessing” at United Nation.